Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Explaining my Silence

So, I haven't been posting much lately. Actually not at all for the last 3 weeks. I've been trying a time management plan of not blogging unless I get my priority tasks done for the day. Well, as you can tell, I haven't been doing that much lately.
Life has been extremely busy for me over the past few weeks. Sarah, Emma, and I are going to the USA for a month in just under 2 weeks, and I've lots of meetings and other stuff trying to get ready for that. Also, it's the end of the semester, so I've got quizzes and finals and such.
If you actually like reading this blog, there is some good news. I'm hoping to blog at least a little every day for the month we're on vacation in the USA. I'll try to post a little here and there until then.

1 comment:

David Brush said...

Look forward to seeing you Josh if you come by KC.