Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why Are There Ads Here?


I have debated the pros and cons of adding advertisement to my blog for more than a year. However, I hope to be a professional writer - earning a significant part of my income through writing. Adding ads to my blog (and supporting blogs) is a simple way to take a small step in that direction.
I hope to prevent all offensive ads through the program filters. However, that may not be possible. If you see an offensive ad, please comment here. I will do my best to prevent its appearance again.
If you take offense to having advertising here at all, I'd also like to hear your feedback in the comments section.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 comment:

ChristianProgressive said...

Found your blog site through a link to the picture of the church made of people on "Google Images." The ads on your blog are not offensive. In fact, I enjoyed the article connected with the image. May God continue to bless your work.

Paul S. Fraser, Pastor
First Christian Church
Trenton Missouri 64683