Wednesday, January 2, 2013

100 Things I Love About Korea # 27: Food - Chamchi DopBap

Somehow, I didn't discover this delectable dish until halfway through my stay in Korea, but now Chamchi Dopbap - or Tuna Over Rice - is my favorite fast Korean food.  It's a spicy mixture of tuna, kimchi, egg, and other vegetables - naturally served over rice.
Not all chamchi dopbap's are created equal though.  Some don't cook the kimchi long enough.  Some add dry tuna after the vegetables have been cooked.  The best combo is definitely well cooked kimchi, tuna, and vegetables - with a runny egg on top!
It's healthy, fast, delicious, and cheap.  What more can you ask for?!

2 comments:

Urducell said...

Nice Food....

Kstylick said...

I love these too. Been loving it here in Korea? Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com