Sunday, March 22, 2009

In Manila, at APNTS

I arrived in Manila early this morning at about 12:30am, and I was unpacking less than an hour later. Trafic is really light in the middle of the night!
I am staying in a good sized one bedroom apartment on the campus of Asia-Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary. I went to faculty chapel today (more of a morning Bible study), and I discovered that I already knew four or five people. The Nazarene world really is small!
Today, I don't know what my schedule will be exactly. Dr. Lee (a KNU prof on sabbatical) has invited me to his apartment for lunch, so I will do that.
Tomorrow, I have an appointment with a high school guidance counselor to recruit students for Owens International College at KNU), but I think that I'll probably spend the afternoon reading and/or getting to know the campus.

Please pray that my visa approval will come soon!

No comments: