Saturday, September 20, 2008

Marriage Books

This week I'm preaching on marriage and divorce. I intended to put this list of recommended books in the bulletin, but I forgot. If you're from church, thanks for checking in. It would be great if you would leave a reply and let me know you've been here.

Getting the Love You Want - Harville Hendrix
The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman
Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage - Kevin Leman
Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers
Romancing Your Husband - Debora White Smith
Romancing Your Wife - Debora White Smith and Daniel W. Smith
His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair Proof Marriage - Willard F. Harley Jr.
Every Man's Battle: Winning the War on Sexual Temptation One Victory at a Time - Stephen Arterburn, Fred Stoeker, and Mike Yorkey

I know there are many other great books about marriage, but these are just some of the ones that have helped us the most. Happy reading!

No comments: