Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Email Catch-Up

This week, I have two priorities.
1) I need to write the fifth installment of our sermon series on family. This week's topic is finances. This sermon should be fairly easy, since I preached a whole series on finances about two years ago.
2) I want to catch up on my emails. Ever since Christmas, I've been desperately behind on my emails - usually about 80 in my in box. Yesterday, I crossed a milestone. All of my in box could fit onto one screen page! Today, I'm continuing to whittle away at it, and I'm already down to 25. I'm still replying to emails from 10 days ago, though.
When I get all caught up on my emails, I'll finally feel like I'm ready to start the regular full-time pastoring schedule. With Christmas, Solar New Year, English Camp, Lunar New Year, and a little extra time with my Mom, I've really struggled just to draw even. But I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: